Sunday, November 22, 2015
What I learned ..
There are many things that I have learned while taking this class. The most important thing that I will take on with me after this class is the Google Doc and Google Slides. I cant not start to explain how hard it was to do group assignments in the past. You had to do it then email it after and in order to change anything you had to tell them and they would. It was super annoying and I hated doing them. I would rather do all the work myself then split the work up and the others would not do their part. Now doing group projects are simple, they are actual helpful now that I learned about Google Docs. Even in this course knowing about Google Docs/ Slides has helped a lot when we have group projects or when we need help with something, it is so convenient to just click share and let them know what they could change or for a group project change it while looking at it. This was the best thing that I will take on with me for the rest of school and even after.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Before taking this class, I was also unaware of the products offered by Google. I agree with you that they make group projects more convenient. There are definitely some differences between Google Docs/Slides and Microsoft Word/Powerpoint, but for the most part, the ease of sharing the item within Google, outweighs the offerings of Microsoft Office.
ReplyDelete