Thursday, November 12, 2015
Ethics.
The two different blogs that I read about which president would be a better pick based on ethics happened to pick the same president that I picked. We all agreed that Ben Carson would be the best bet. The first blog made a clear and powerful point that Ben is a "neurosurgeon [and he] knows how to make calls that wouldn't exactly follow what everyone has planned out". Altogether I am not a doctor, but I have had many procedures. Going into any situation there is a plan, but a lot of the time things do not always go as planed. The second blog that I read pointed out that Carson "stands with what he believes in . . [anything that has to do with] religion". It is good to have a president that stands with what they truly believe in, and is okay with changing how the path goes to make the best decision.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment