Saturday, November 7, 2015

This poem thing.


Family is a beautiful thing to me. I have a very large family from my mom and dads side. I dont live at home any more, i moved out on my own. I have a wonderful fiance and a two loving dogs. Leo and Bella are both chiweenies. I always said that i would never have a small dog and now i have 2. I love my babies so much. I do have another dog, she is a German Shepard. Her name is Mandy, and she stays with my parents. She was my second dog as a child. Shes my baby too. So here is my poem that i attempted. 



In our house,there is love
I wake in the morning to much happiness
At sun down we love to sung,
And wake to repeat it all again.







1 comment:

  1. What a cute little poem, haha! It was simple and sweet, which I loved. Family is very important.

    ReplyDelete