Wow. Just thinking about how it would be if I woke up as the
opposite sex makes me feel weird. Im not even sure how to exactly write about
this post. Men don’t actually endure any pain, as for females we have ya know
our lovely monthly things, we carry the baby for about 9 months. Females have
it a lot harder than males. So maybe waking up as a man wouldn’t be so bad
after all. Men automatically don’t care what people think about them, they
don’t care if they match, or if they have gained a few. I could honestly say it
would be relaxing. And now all men don’t think the same way, but for the most
part having the males change to females even for a day or two would be great.
They could finally understand how it is to be in our shoes, literally.
I agree that it would be interesting for males to become females for a day. They would finally understand and not just assume things when we are in a bad mood.
ReplyDeleteMen never will completely understand what us women go through and why we act the way we do. I would love to see it one day also.
ReplyDelete