Friday, October 16, 2015

Ben Carson

Doing the class project helped with this blog.  i wasnt sure to which candidate i was going to choose, but getting the email that made us pick helped me actually pick a candidate. my group was Ben Carson. he is all about family, and the unity of family.

“Wherever you go, go with all your heart.” -Confucius
"The most important thing for me is having a relationship with God. To know that the owner, the creator of the universe loves you, sent His Son to die for your sins, that's very empowering." -Ben Carson

And Laozi
“There is no need to run outside for better seeing; rather, abide at the center of your being. For the more you leave it, the less you learn. Search your heart and see; this way to do is to be.” -Laozi
"I'm probably never going to be politically correct, because I'm not a politician. I don't want to be a politician because politicians do what is politically expedient, and I want to do what's right. -Ben Carson

These two i thought compared very nice to the words that Ben Carson spoke himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment