Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Change is all around.

When I think of changes, personally I think about good changes, changes that change your life for the better. And then we have people like my dad who hate change. It could be the slightest change, he freaks out. The greatest change that I have recently experienced happened almost a full year ago. I moved out of my parents’ house in January of 2014. At first I was living with my boyfriend at the times sister. We moved in there to help her pay her rent as her other roommate moved out without any notice. When her lease was up she decided to move back to her home town near Detroit. So my boyfriend and i started looking for another apartment. Now being my fiancé, we moved out of her apartment and now we currently are living on our own, and his brother just moved in. He decided that he no longer wanted to live in Detroit, so he came back down her to the good ol’ south. The best thing that could have happened to me did, I am on my own. We uses our own money to buy things, and to pay bills. Not relying on our parents feels great. When we signed the lease at our apartment it was a step forward to the future, time to grow up. This would be a good change, and well back to my dad. Before I moved out my mom gets tired of the same ol same ol. So she decided that it was time to change the kitchen around. When she moved the plans and the bowls, my dad had a fit. It was almost like a child in a candy store when mom says “no”. Finally we got tired of hearing him complain we moved everything back to where it was before. Not all changes are bad, and not all changes are good. But if you have an open mind then a lot of things can change your life. Without an open mind you may never experience the full experience life has to offer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment