While listing to the news, and talking to others about the
US involvement in the war against Syria. I don’t think that any war has
justness, but I do believe in protecting our nation from others who want to
harm us. ISIL started and is currently
spreading across the world. I like the free life that I life does have a price,
and it is very unfortunate that the price is someone’s life. War is a terrible
thing, it tears apart families. It can also leave men and women single, or
worse a single parent. I just watched American sniper, and it was so depressing
yes, that he passed away, but more depressing that he did 4 tours, and came
home to his family, and to lose his life because someone murdered him, and at
that a veteran. It makes me sick to think that there are people out there like
that.
I agree that war has some really terrible effects, but sometimes it is the price that has to be paid for freedom. I have a tremendous amount of respect for all of the men and women who serve in our country's military because of this. Living in Warner Robins my life, I know so many people who are serving or have served, and I think that it is such n incredible calling to serve your country in that capacity.
ReplyDelete