Saturday, October 10, 2015
Soul
So I thought about googling what eternal soul was but all I got was a Yu-Gi-Oh, so I gave up. Then I read some other peoples blogs and got an idea. I believe that when people pass there are two places that their soul goes; Heaven and Hell. When people pass away I am sad, but I know that I will see them again. Not everyone will go to hell for a single action, I believe that people can change and become a better person. Asking for forgiveness when someone messes up. I haven't been to church lately, actually it has been a long time, but that doesn't make someone else a better person than me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My mom always told me when the good die always remember that they are looking down on you. I get really sad when people die too but i have to remember one day ill see them again. God forgives anyone so ppl have time to turn there life around its just the matter of will they do it before its to late.
ReplyDelete