Wednesday, September 16, 2015

A&T 🐼

After making our own creation story I learned so much more than what I already knew, and I made more opinions of creation stories. After all of the groups got done presenting today, I like many different themes that other used. I think that my favorite idea was when the groups had one creator to be in control of one thing. Instead of having one creator that created everything. Another thing that I learned watching the group’s project was the story about the children being separated from their parents.   While listening to the story I did not understand how it fit into a creation story. It was not like the norm, starting from nothing. It started from one thing and it changed to another where the children escaped and meet their parents to start over in the barriers. This group also took a dark idea, the barrier, and turned it into a great new start later in the story. Another thing that I like during the presentations was when the groups talked to us, instead of reading word for word. I like to read what they wrote and then listen to the key points that they think were the most important. 

3 comments:

  1. I liked the group that did the one where the children were separated. I also didn't understand how it was a creation story. I also prefered the groups that talked to the class instead of reading off of the slides.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the one with the children. I didn't exactly get how it was a creation story at first, but it was a good story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with the whole idea of one creator specifically creating one thing, I thought that was quite an interesting touch.

    ReplyDelete