I have always had a weak spot of animals. When in the movies
the animals died, or when the owners did not want them I cried. For my 16th
birthday I went to a local car lot and bought my first dog. She was such a beauty
who needed saving. We brought her home at 2 months old German Sheppard, and
named her Mandy. My annoying little puppy all to myself. I have had her for 6
years now and all that has changed is her size. She is still my big ole baby
girl. Her weakness is the red light, you would think that she was a cat. She
always falls for the red laser light, even when she looks are where the light
is coming front. Another thing that she loves to do is jump up right on top of
you. While I am watching a movie all of a sudden her fat behind is jumping
right on top of my lap wanting me to rub her belly.
My second rescue dog that I have is a chiweenie. A chiweenie
is a mix between a Chihuahua and a dioxin. At first we got her for a family
member as a Christmas gift. The family member decided that they did not want to
keep her anymore so we took her in. I love my little Bella. She is my tiny
little princess. We have had her almost a year, and when I moved out of my parents
I could not take Mandy with because of her breed. So I moved out and Bella came
with, a few months later I got a roommate. My roommate had a little annoying cat,
which always got into everything, but another few months went by and a roommate
was not a great thing. So they left, and Bella was lonely. So my soft spot in
my heart went out and stated to look for her a friend.
And my final baby is Leo. He is only a year old and is also
a chiweenie. He was the first love when I went to PetSmart to get Bella some
food. I went in to get food and left with a new dog, two bags of food (one was
free and the other was discounted), three toys, a new leash, a name tag and
chew toys. Not want I planned to get but I fell in love with him at first
sight. We brought him home and they fell in love together at first sight. Not
having him long he is still adjusting to being in a home. A home environment,
not just another cage with meals on twice or day or so. We found out that he
loves squeaky toys, big bones (that he destroys in half a day), and chasing
around Bella.
My little family would not be complete without these three fur babies
I love dogs!! I had a dog but she died 2 years ago and I do not plan on getting another one. I spent 13 years with her and we formed a very strong bond. I only intend on getting another dog when I have children so it'll be more like theirs to raise with me helping them.
ReplyDeleteI have a dog, and I love her a lot. She likes to play with red lasers too. I only have one dog and she is a lot to take care of. My family also has a cat and sometimes they don't get along very well,but sometimes they are okay with each other. Our dog will try and play with the cat, and the at doesn't really like that and fights back.
ReplyDeleteI moved out with my Fiance last Thanksgiving, and in the short 8 months, we have had 3 rabbits (they all died) and 4 dogs. I have an Old English Mastiff who is 160 pounds and just a little over a year old, and a lab mix who is 5 months old and is very stubborn and chews on everything!! We had 2 pits, sunshine and razor, but they both inherited dermodectic mange and did not make it. It is a very cruel disease and hard to cure. My lab mix got mange as well, but is recovering fast and very well. He lost a good bit of hair with the disease and he is almost back to a very hairy puppy!(: I love animals! I often get ahead of myself and take on to much because I want to save and help everyone and every animal I see on the street! I even brought home a momma cat and 6 kittens one night because they were in the street in the pouring rain. My fiancé had a cow because I brought more animals home!!! lol, but they got taken care of and are doing great!
ReplyDelete