Saturday, August 29, 2015

The four goobers!




Before I started this class I did not really know what exactly we were going to talk about and discuss. I knew all the stories, about Adam and Eve and the other “myths” about how the earth and the living creatures were created. I did not know at the time they were called “Creation Stories”. For our first project I am a group of four; myself, Amber, Matt and Alan. We like to think outside the original myths, and we are a crazy bunch. The title of our creation story is “The Fallen Star”.  It’s a different perspective of how the humans repopulated and how vegetation, and animals were established.  Were still working on some of the little extra details but have the main idea down. The main thing I love about creating a story is that there are no limits, and no wrong ideas.

1 comment:

  1. I love that about stories too. Literally anything could happen and that's great. You can really see it in some of the stories we have read so far.

    ReplyDelete